What’s in it for me?
- A free electricity storage device that will increase your energy efficiency
- Reduce your electricity bills by up to 35% by storing free solar energy and cheap, off-peak electricity.
- Track your electricity use over time via the online Powervault Portal.
- Gain access to power during black outs via Powervault’s Emergency Power Socket.
- Reduce your carbon footprint by up to 300kg per year.
- Solar PV owners continue to receive your Feed-in Tariff in full.
- Be part of a unique, pioneering trial.
Want to take part? Sign up here!
There are a limited number of units available in this trial. Participants will be selected on a first come first served basis subject to the following requirements.
- You must be an M&S Energy electricity customer, or a tenant of Hyde Housing or the Royal Borough of Greenwich.
- You must either be an existing owner of solar photovoltaic panels (generating electricity) before July 2017, or have a time-of-use tariff such as Economy 7 – or both!
- You must have an internet connection within your home and be willing to keep the Powervault connected for the duration of the 12-month trial (data usage 13MB/month).
- You must have space for the Powervault in your home (85cm high x 50cm wide x 58cm deep – about the size of an under-counter washing machine)
- You must agree to our Terms and Conditions
If you meet the above criteria, please fill in the form below. Powervault will contact you to go over the trial in greater detail and go through the participant checklist.
The trial will last for 12 months:
- August – September 2017: 50 eligible participants will be selected to take part
- September- Octoboer 2017: approved installers will install the devices in your home, free of charge
- October 2017 – September 2018: Powervault will remotely monitor the units and will ask you to fill in some short questionnaires. You’ll also get real-time updates on your electricity usage via an online dashboard
- September 2018: At the end of the trial we’ll share our findings with you, and you’ll have the option either to keep the device free of charge or ask for it to be removed.
Who are we?
Powervault is a British company that designs and manufactures smart electricity storage products that help customers maximise the efficiency of their electricity generation and consumption, save money, and provide emergency power during black outs.
Renault is a pioneer and leader in electric vehicles. To date, Renault has sold 120,000 electric vehicles worldwide and is the number 1 electric vehicle manufacturer in Europe – one out of every four electric vehicles sold in Europe is a Renault.
M&S Energy is the energy supply branch of Marks & Spencer, supplied by SSE. SSE Generation Limited generates more renewable electricity than any other company in the U.K., and 100% of the electricity M&S Energy supplies its 400,000 customers comes from renewable power sources in the U.K.
Solarcentury is one of the UK’s leading and most experienced solar energy companies. Founded in 1998, Solarcentury has helped over 25,000 homeowners realise the benefits of using solar, and has installed more than 500MW of solar PV in the U.K.
If you have any questions, we’d love to hear from you! Contact Can You Buy Xanax Over The Counter In Dubai