Come And See The New Pvcompact On Our Stand A43 At Solar & Storage Live
We shall be launching our new home energy storage range, the PVCompact, on stand A43 at the Solar & Storage Exhibition at the NEC from 18 – 20 October, so please do come and see us.
Key features new to the PVCompact range;
- 3kWh, 4kWh, 6kWh, 8kWh AC usable capacities
- Compact neat all-in-one slim wall-mounted design
- Emergency power socket option
- LED display with status indicator
As well as the above, the PVCompact has all the other features common to the existing P3;
- Modular design and one-man installation
- Full access to the intuitive Powervault Portal
- Powervault smartSTOR optimisation algorithm, which automatically optimises customers’ energy storage each day between storing free surplus renewable generation and getting the best out of Time Of Use tariffs.
And of course for storage capacities from 8kWh up to 24kWh, there is the existing Powervault P3 range.
As demand for energy storage rapidly increases, we continue to extend our network of Powervault Approved Installers, so if you would like to work with the leading UK manufacturer of smart green energy storage and join the team leading the charge on the UK’s journey to Net Zero, then please do come and see us at the NEC or get in touch via the link on our website – https://www.powervault.co.uk/installers/become-an-installer/